We have seen an explosion of activity in gold mining industry throughout the world for recent years, which has been fuelled by a dramatic increase in the prices of gold & other precious metals. More QE policies, uncertainty of global economic outlook and higher demand from central banks & Asia market are the key driver to make the economics of gold exploration and mining extremely attractive.
China, the most active buyer of gold mine M&A deals both in domestic and abroad, which is keen to acquire additional gold assets as a strategic investment. Meanwhile, the global gold industry is also facing tough challenges to keep sustainable growth, including surged cost inputs, resource nationalism, capital project execution, infrastructure access...
The International Gold Mining 2013 is expected more than 200 business executives & decision makers from the core industry chain to attend, that means you'll be interacting with an exclusive group of your peers who are on your level and understand your business challenges:
You will get the best networking opportunities in gold mining industry and approach to:
• Meet with World Major and Mid-tier Gold Miners & Leading Gold Companies from China
• In-depth Analysis and Outlook of Gold & Precious Metals (Sliver, PGMs) Market 2013
• Increase Your Company's Images by Project Show Cases and Access Active Institutional Investors from China and the Globe for Capital Rising
• Get Access to Know Countries’ Gold & Precious Metals Mining Investment Opportunities from Canada to Indonesia (Emerging Countries)
• Seize the Potential Business Opportunities of China's "Going-out" Strategy for Gold Industry
• Learn the Most Updated Gold Mine Project Plans and Building Business Partnership
• Discuss Innovations and Developments in Gold Mining & Exploration Technology